- Blueberry Dill Purée
- 6-9 months
- 9-12 months
- -4 oz or ¼ pint blueberries
- -1-2 pinches dill
Place berries and dill in a food processor and purée.
Yields around 3 ounces
Variations for Foodies 6+ months:
- -Mix with oatmeal, couscous or quinoa for texture
- -Mix with ricotta cheese for protein
Variations for Foodies 9+ months:
- -Mix with brown rice, orzo pasta, farro or Israeli couscous for texture
- -Mix with cottage cheese or ricotta cheese for protein
Try one of these variations, too: Simple Blueberry Purée or Simple Blueberry Yogurt.
Tags: 6-9 months, 9-12 months, baby food, blueberries, dill, gluten free, Meatless Monday, summer
« Previous Kale & Scapes Pesto Pasta: Monday Meal Simple “Homemade” Blueberry Yogurt Next »