- Simple Blueberry Purée
- 6-9 months
- 9-12 months
- -4 ounces or ¼ pint blueberries
Place berries in a food processor and purée.
Yields around 3 ounces
Variations for Foodies 6+ months:
- -Mix with oatmeal, couscous or quinoa for texture
- -Mix with ricotta cheese for protein
Variations for Foodies 9+ months:
- -Mix with brown rice, orzo pasta, farro or Israeli couscous for texture
- -Mix with cottage cheese or ricotta cheese for protein
Want to make something a little different using blueberries? Try this Blueberry Dill Purée or Simple Blueberry Yogurt. Here’s a link to a post with a few other Baby Food Recipes as well as a recipe for a Blueberry Purée using frozen berries and a bit of orange juice.