I love fruit flavored yogurts but I don’t love that I can’t control the amount of sugar and sweeteners added to store-bought varieties. So, the other day when I finished making a new purée recipe, I decided to use it to make a “homemade” version of a fruit flavored yogurt. Yum!
- Simple Blueberry Yogurt
- Foodies 6 months and up
- -1 ounce Simple Blueberry Purée
- -4 ounces (½ cup) plain Greek yogurt
- -½ teaspoon maple syrup
Place all ingredients in a bowl and whisk.
Variations for Foodies 6+ months:
- -Mix with oatmeal, couscous or quinoa for texture
Similar recipes for Foodies 6+months:
Variations for Foodies 9+ months:
- -Mix with brown rice, orzo pasta, farro or Israeli couscous for texture
- -Enjoy topped with sliced almonds*
- -Enjoy as a dip/topping for French toast or pancakes
*For Foodies 9-12 months, chop the sliced almonds further like the example below.