- -1 very ripe mango, peeled and chopped
- -A few tablespoons hot water
- -Fresh lime juice
- -Fresh basil, to taste
- -2-3 red or white scallions, red or white parts only
- -Salt, pepper, chili powder, to taste
Put mango into a food processor and purée.
Thin to desired consistency by adding hot water and/or lime juice by the teaspoonful.
Add basil, scallions, salt, pepper and chili powder.
Pulse again, taste and adjust for desired consistency and flavor.
- Want to serve a version of this recipe to a First-Time Foodie aged 6 months and up? Click here for the recipe for Simple Mango Purée.
- Want to serve version of this recipe to a Foodie aged 9 months and up? Click here for the recipe for Mango Basil Purée.