- Corn Purée
- For First-Time Foodies, 6-9 months
- -1 cup corn kernels (thawed if using frozen)
- -Room temperature water as needed
Add corn to a blender or mini-food processor and purée. Add a bit of water as needed.
- -Combine with Greek yogurt for added protein
- -Mix in cooked quinoa for even more texture
Below are two videos from our YouTube Channel of Eliana enjoying the purée. And, you get a good sense of what a crazy “mess-a-phobic” Helicopter Mommy I was at the beginning of this whole solid foods eating adventure! Now that Eliana is almost 2 years old (gasp!), I’ve totally calmed down about the mess.
Um, okay. I lied. I’m still a freak about her wearing a bib!