Tomato & Corn Salad
- -¾ pint tomatoes (I used a mix of red cherry tomatoes & yellow grape tomatoes)
- -Kernels from 1 ear of corn, raw
- -Roughly 2 teaspoons chives, finely chopped
- -Roughly 1 teaspoon basil, finely chopped
- -Olive oil, to taste
- -Spice mixture of 1 part salt, 1 part ground black pepper and 2 parts garlic powder
- -Red pepper flakes, optional
Slice tomatoes into halves or quarters depending on how large their size and add them to a large bowl.
Add the corn, chives, basil, 2 pinches of the spice mixture, red pepper flakes and oil.
Mix gently, taste, and adjust seasonings as desired.
Let salad sit for around 10 minutes before enjoying.