- Apple-Spinach Purée
- 6-9 months
- -1 apple, peeled and chopped (You want a sweet apple so don’t use a Granny Smith)
- -1 cup of spinach leaves, rinsed and patted dry
- -½-inch piece of fresh ginger, peeled and cut into half
Steam apple, ginger and spinach together.
Remove pieces of ginger.
Let cool slightly before serving to baby.
Yields 3 ounces
- -Add a few sprinkles of cinnamon
- -Add ½ tablespoon of lemon juice
Interested in using these same ingredients for Foodies ages 12 months to 12 decades? Try these Apple-Spinach Mini Muffins.