- Simple Pineapple Purée
- 6-9 months
- 9-12 months
- -4 ounces cubed pineapple
Place pineapple in a food processor and purée.
Yields 3 ounces
- -Mix in chili powder and/or a tiny pinch of salt
- -Mix in full-fat Greek yogurt or ricotta cheese for added protein
- -Mix in cooked quinoa or couscous for added texture for Little Foodies ages 6-9 months
- -Mix in cooked brown rice, farro or oatmeal for added texture for Little Foodies 9-12 months
- -Mix in any combination of the above
- -Make Pineapple Banana Mint Purée for Little Foodies 6+months
Want to use this purée for older foodies in the same home?
- -Bake Pineapple Banana Muffins
- -As a topping for yogurt, cottage cheese or iced cream
- -Use this purée to top yogurt, cottage cheese or ice cream